Daisy is HOME! Yippee! And as long as the vet bills don't send us into bankrupcy, she should do okay. She did well at the vet, eating the vet's food just fine. Jeff picked her up yesterday morning, along with her 6 new prescriptions! She's still not eating her regular food, but she is eating leftover meat and mac and cheese just fine. A friend said she may be milking it a little, but as long as she's eating, we'll keep feeding her. She's been playing and seems "normal" so that is a huge answer to prayer. But the vet said she could still experience the effects for the next month or so but hopefully not longer. So continue to pray she does well on the medication and doesn't need any more overnights at the vet. We'll have follow-ups to do but as long as she does well, she should be fine. Thank the Lord!
Thank you for praying for her, and us. Our house has been sick basically since I started subbing in February so I think we are all needing a break. I have been sick, then Jeff, then me again, then Daisy, then me again and now Jeff's got what I just had. The Lord has given us a period of sickness but hopefully this will be the end of it. We all need a break just to remember what life without sickness is :)! Thanks for caring about us!
No comments:
Post a Comment