So I've been asked a lot recently how Daisy's doing and so I thought I'd post one last blog. We had a visit to the vet last week and her liver values are vastly improved. Only 2 values were still outside the normal range, but had significally lowered so that the vet recommended finishing out her first round of drugs (should be this week) and just spend one more month on 1 drug that will continue to help support her liver. Praise the Lord! I am soo thankful and know the Lord was watching over us and her. She has returned to normal and is eating dog food and so we (and the vet) are very pleased! Now all we have to do is get pet insurance so hopefully when the next thing she get's into won't cost us an arm and a leg :)!
Thanks for loving us and Daisy!
2 comments:
the word final is a bad choice of words.
-shan
I'd agree with "shan" :) Miss you!
Post a Comment