I am going to be in a documentary, at least my face will be :). When I was in Senator Brownback's office in DC, there was a film crew shooting. At the time, the film was going to be about immigration reform and then it changed to accommodate Sept. 11th's effect on DC and immigration legislation. At this point, I'm not sure what all the films will be about but for sure about "How Democracy Works Now."
I had kinda forgotten about it over time and being away. But through facebook, I reconnected with the crew. They were really nice and not in your face at all. I don't really remember but one sequence of them shooting me answering the phone.
Anyways, the films are about done. That's right, there are 12 films in all! If you go to the website http://www.howdemocracyworksnow.com/, you can check it out for yourself. I'm listed under the series tab, as a participant. How crazy is that! There's a bio of me - somehow they made me sound really cool :). It says I'll appear in the first 4 films, but I'm sure its not much because I really don't remember being in shots. I just can't believe I'm going to appear in it at all.
So if you want to check it out, the first of the films begin appearing on HBO March 24 at 8pm and sometime on HBO On Demand. We don't get HBO but hopefully we'll get a copy. They said they'll be screening the first few films in DC in May, maybe we'll get to see it while we're back for Doug's wedding.
Check out the website and see if you get as excited about democracy as I am.
1 comment:
oh my goodness! that is so cool! now i can say i am friends with a movie star :) i wish there was some way for me to watch it, but we don't have HBO. i did check out the website though and read your bio. fun stuff.
Post a Comment