Monday, June 8, 2009

fertility present still to come

I started my Capstone class - I'm basically writing my masters thesis in 4 weeks - YIKES! so I've started the fertility present blog but its on hold for a few weeks until i finish writing for my class.

a quick note - i am taking an HSG test this month to see the shape of my uterus and see what plan the doctor has after that. she thinks i may have a misshapen uterus and i have lots of other problems that i'll share later :). know that jeff and i are not discouraged at the present moment. we are glad to finally be getting answers. its nice to know that i'm not crazy feeling like there's something wrong with me :)! i'll write more specifics later. thanks for thinking of us and keep praying for the Lord to direct our ways so we can hopefully have a family.

thanks for loving us!

No comments: