Summer classes are over (my last summer class finished today) - no more school until Aug. 27th! WHOO HOOO! I know it's only 25 days but I'll take it!
We evacuated for Hurricane Dolly to San Antonio. We had no real weather here in Corpus, but decided since the Navy was taking the planes out as a precaution - we would leave. We had a mini vacation to San Antonio, well Jeff did, and I had to do some work for my class. But at least I got Panera!
We were in DC last weekend with Jeff's folks. We had a great time watching Dougie's master's graduation and having some time with family. He really did graduate from the National Defense Intelligence College - it's a real place! We also got to see our dear friend Nancy and baby Bella who now live in Italy. They lived down the street from us in Jax and we had such fun in VP-5 with them. We hadn't gotten to meet Bella because we moved right before she was born but it was great to meet her. She was soo precious! She wasn't sure what to make of us initially but I think she ended up liking us :)! Maybe I can talk Jeff into visiting them in Italy ;)!
We evacuated for Hurricane Dolly to San Antonio. We had no real weather here in Corpus, but decided since the Navy was taking the planes out as a precaution - we would leave. We had a mini vacation to San Antonio, well Jeff did, and I had to do some work for my class. But at least I got Panera!
We were in DC last weekend with Jeff's folks. We had a great time watching Dougie's master's graduation and having some time with family. He really did graduate from the National Defense Intelligence College - it's a real place! We also got to see our dear friend Nancy and baby Bella who now live in Italy. They lived down the street from us in Jax and we had such fun in VP-5 with them. We hadn't gotten to meet Bella because we moved right before she was born but it was great to meet her. She was soo precious! She wasn't sure what to make of us initially but I think she ended up liking us :)! Maybe I can talk Jeff into visiting them in Italy ;)!
More to come later!
2 comments:
You are hot. Actually, you are burning my retina. I love ya. You have to fill me in on the roomie thing though.
Peace
HEY gorgeous!! You are actually burning my retina. Send me an email and fill me in on the roomie!!xoxox
Post a Comment